Friday, March 25, 2011

Keep'n in touch

I just learned from Jenny that Sam made the Baseball team! What a big deal, except that I didnt even know he was trying out. I hate that our lives are getting so busy and we don't talk as much (daily) as we used to. I thought what if us sisters had a blog that we could keep up on each others lives and kids lives! So here is my update:

Phil and I had the funnest time at Bon Jovi (saw Tammy and Brad). We loved the concert as much as watching all of the other people! We have been seeing all of our Tulips start coming up ( We planted over 400 last fall ) So yes you can all come up to our own Tulip Festival in Tremonton!

Camille: She is just trying to graduate and I am crossing my fingers....No new boyfriends this week...Have no other new news on her but I think you guys see her more then me so maybe you can fill me in!

Isaac: Is loving scouts and has a court of honor this Sunday so we will be late to moms or not there at all for the bday party....When Mom and Dad got home this week he informed that he not only showers now but also SHAVES and showers....and the sad thing is that he seriously need to shave alot (got that mexi stache going on). He is still struggling in school but for some reason never seems to have any homework....wierd???

Dallon and Nicole: There are hard to get ahold of but if I text her then sometimes I get an answer...I think they are so busy with real life...I know she is doing better and feeling better about everything, I hope they can get prego again really soon.

Anyways give me run down on all your family!

1 comment:

  1. Mike and I kept very busy today with apartment turn arounds. We found out that we still work together very well. Some people leave their homes in such great shape and others can really make a mess of them and not look back.
    Charlie went on many of the trips back and forth with us as the day went by. He loves to go bye-bye.

    ReplyDelete